Our Maine architecture and design blog documents some of the issues and questions we come across while practicing architecture in Maine. From codes and energy efficiency to the nature of the design process, we hope you will find articles that provide insight to your particular project.
Sealander Architects wants to hear your questions about building projects, architecture in Maine, sustainable design, or a related topic. Email Mike Sealander, AIA at email@example.com or call/text at 207.266.5822
- Good Design is like a Good Relationship August 11, 2017
- Form follows Function in Modern Architecture July 31, 2017
- General Conditions: A Dollar Well Spent April 30, 2017
- BIM and Paper Drawings both have a role in Architecture March 25, 2017
- Architecture in the Age of Trump March 18, 2017